4. Organisation of the RI requirements analysis pages
Here are some points about how the content is organised. See sidebar left and figure right.
- Top level page and topic pages
- The Context and overview (RI Requirements) page is the top-level introductory page. Then there are 7 main topic pages, starting with General requirements and ending with Community support requirements. These are linked from the top level page - (1) in figure.
- These are the main pages where content should initially be entered. For each RI, there are upto 7 pages, 1 per topic. They are linked from the 7 topic pages - (2) in figure. In several cases, there are less than 7 topic pages per RI. This is the case when no information has been gathered for that topic from that RI. If you need a new one of these pages created and linked, please ask Not an unresolved user. You can do that while editing any page by starting a "task list".
- Requirements collated per RI
- These pages collate the summary sections from each of the "topic requirements by RI" pages. Content of these pages is generated partially automatically - (3) in figure. Please take care when editing these pages i.e., do not remove or edit the macros.