This category contains all pages which reference solid earth sciences.
Pages in category "Solid Earth"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Demonstrating robust data provision – data transmission and near real-time QC – employing a use case in a remote ocean region
- Description of performance criteria for open access and list of performance indicators
- Development of public education/dissemination material on ethical and social issues
- Domain report on development needs and actions
- Reference document for methane harmonized monitoring
- Report for best practices on robust telecom/data transmission
- Report on collection of training sessions & presentations used in citizen science training workshops
- Report on improved robustness in extreme conditions
- Report on intercalibration with green repeater initiative
- Report on interdisciplinary integration capacity, end user needs, TNA implementation requirement and added value for the scientific community
- Report on opportunities and applications of unmanned observatories for usage across RIs
- Report on planning and implementing physical access across disciplines
- Report on the use of energy units in extreme environments
- Report on traceability and standards in Environmental RIs
- Report on user community workshops
- Results and recommendations from the comparison exercise of sensor embedded processing practices
- Review of existing citizen science tools
- RI Innovation and industry liaison prepardness roadmap
- RI strategy for flexibility and sustainability
- White paper on further integration of RIs in the environmental field including recommendations on co-locating research sites at national and international level
- White paper on general guidelines, recommendations and best practices on communication and decision making under uncertainty for environmental hazards and natural disasters